Your shopping cart is empty!
Vivienne Westwood believes clothing can change the way people think, and the long-time environmental activist doesn’t mean it in a vague way. This shirt draws from her archives and, as well as being beautiful, its text print paraphrases Noam Chomsky to make you think: "the best way to pacify the General Public and keep them complacent is to limit information & then to encourage free and fair discussion within those limits."
- Vivienne Westwood cotton shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Spread collar
- Regular-fit, short sleeves, two flap pockets at chest, two patch pockets at front, branded buttons, all-over writing and graphic print, straight hem
- 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length 30", chest 42"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Made in Italy
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Propaganda-print cotton shirt GKSPAYD
Related Products (5)