Your shopping cart is empty!
Paying attention to quality materials and enduring outlines that never seem to go out of style, New York label Theory tailors these high-rise pants from stretchy, wrinkle-resistant wool, to match with its boxy blazer. Cut slim with a cropped hem, style this pair with towering heels and pillar-box-red lipstick for business meetings in the city. Who said power dressing had gone out of fashion?
- Theory stretch-wool pants
- Concealed hook-and-eye and button-fly fastening at front
- High-rise, straight, tailored, pressed centre creases at front, two slip pockets at front, one welt pocket at back
- 96% virgin wool, 4% elastane; 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 10", inside leg 29", leg opening 14"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
THEORY Straight high-rise stretch-wool pants OEHOWDS
Related Products (5)