Your shopping cart is empty!
Han Chong is a Central St Martins alumna and founder of Self-Portrait; he is also a wizard with florals. Usually depicted in his signature guipure lace, on this midi dress they appear in two different prints – one small, one bigger. Set against short blouson sleeves, a gathered waist and a keyhole back, the whole look is unabashedly perfect for sashaying from one garden party to the next.
- Self-Portrait crepe dress
- Concealed hook-and-eye at front and exposed button and concealed hook-and-eye and zipper fastenings at back
- Round neck, cutout at neckline, short blouson sleeves, buttoned cuffs, gathered wrapover detail at waistband, all-over floral pattern, cutout at back neckline, split at front hem, partially lined
- 100% viscose; 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: length 51"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
SELF-PORTRAIT Mixed floral-print crepe dress MGEKRXW
Related Products (4)