Your shopping cart is empty!
Yes, Emilio Pucci’s signature prints first flooded the floatiest fabrics, but the Italian label’s design team has updated the archives for SS19. The psychedelic patterns swirl over these pants, and their skinny profile is shaped from stretchy jersey. It’s smartened up with a structured waistband and pressed creases, so you just need to tuck in a silk blouse to let this pair do the talking. Go tonal with your sandals to complete the colourful combo.
- Emilio Pucci stretch-jersey pants
- Concealed button, hook-and-eye and zipper-fly fastening at front
- Mid-rise, skinny, structured waistband, all-over signature print, popper-fastened contrasting welt pockets at front, branded gold-toned hardware, darts at back yoke, welt pocket at back, partially lined
- 93% viscose, 7% elastane; 89% viscose, 8% nylon, 3% elastane; lining 91% silk, 9% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: rise 10", inside leg 26", leg opening 11"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in Italy
EMILIO PUCCI Mid-rise printed stretch-jersey skinny pants CSSLTZJ
Related Products (5)