Your shopping cart is empty!
Peek inside these Noah jeans and you’ll find “Los Angeles” on the label, the city where each and every pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans are produced. The brand values the integrity of its craftsmanship very highly, and it’s evident from the quality of this faded pair. Cut from Japanese denim imbued with a hint of stretch, they skim skinny through the leg for a streamlined silhouette. Pair with a lived-in tee and high-tops to nod to the vintage aesthetic.
- Citizens of Humanity stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zipper-fly fastening at front
- Skinny, mid-rise, belt loops, five pockets, branded tab at waistband, faded wash and whiskering, contrast stitching, branded hardware, branded leather patch at back waistband, v-shaped yoke at back
- 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 25 elastane
- Machine wash cold
- Size 32: Rise 10", inside leg 32", leg opening 13"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
- Made in USA
CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Noah faded skinny jeans DCFNWNL
Related Products (5)